Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indigo Chic

I was impressed and inspired to see how great the Central St Martins Graduate show at London Fashion Week was this Fall/Winter'11. There's something especially fresh happening in London again....

I was taken by the irreverent cool of Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida's collection of frayed mid-blue denim and slouchy black knitwear.



There was something of a nu-guard Acne Jeans attitude, but most of all, it felt like a raw and modern take on 90's Kate Moss- when she was with Johnny and they just oozed the natural, devil-may-care cool of youth.


Time to get out all that denim in my closet and work up a look just in time for some early Spring strutting in the East Village.

Maybe I'll find myself a Johnny or two...








No comments:

Post a Comment